I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Just a few of his favorite things

Found him this way not too long ago. Off to bed with you speedboat, goodnight. Went to check on him a bit later and was welcomed by this. All his favorite things. That's his pooh pillow in the corner that has made it through my brother, my oldest son as well as my youngest daughter. Then you have the multiple stuffed animals there on the right. Everybody against the wall! There is his favorite college team hat next to his left hand and his airplane his daddy gave from from the last business trip in his right. Stuffed crab at his head and blankie at his feet. What could be better? Looks like he agreed. Must have been chillin' before he fell asleep. Goodnight handsome.

No comments: